Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 1/11/2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.nocatfishapp.com website and the NOCATFISH mobile application (the “Service”) operated by CJ’s Digital Holdings Ltd.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
NOCATFISH RULES OF USE
We want all out users to use our App and feel safe so you will need to register for an account (“Account”). For you to be able to create an Account you must adhere to the following:-
- Be over 18 years of Age.
- Provide a picture for verification before access is allowed (this picture will not be used for any other purposes).
- Have a picture verified on your account that matches the person verified in the signing up process.
- Be legally allowed to use the App by the governing laws of the country that you reside.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your card details/address/full name.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be charged for the time requested and a recurring subscription will be charged unless you opt out on the setting screen before the date of renewal. We are unable to refund any payments made on a reoccurring basis so please watch out on your calendar.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the information that you post on your profile and also message to the other users of the “App”, we highly recommend that no personal security information and any financial information is shared in any way.
Content that is not allowed on NOCATFISH
Although we want our users to be able to express themselves and share as much as possible with the other users we do have to abide by some simple and respectful content rules.
- Any language placed on the “profile” or on “messages” to other users, not limited to but including any harassment/upset/embarrassing/offensive content.
- Any illegal activities in any form
- Abusive or threatening behavior including (without limitation) sexism/bigotry/racial discrimination/defamatory comments or remarks
- Any and all commercial activities on the “App/Site” will be deemed as a breach of the conditions and the account will be deleted, (including but not limited to) links/competitions/advertising/sales
- Anything that could potentially contain something harmful to the “App/Site” or its “users”
- Any Pornographic/Offensive or obscene graphic detail will be allowed on profiles or be sent to other users.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by NOCATFISH
NOCATFISH has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that NOCATFISH shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us email@example.com